How To Freshen Up Clothes Without Washing Them
Not advisble for underwear.
How to freshen up clothes without washing them. Once dry your clothes will have a fresh smell. You can mix a tablespoon of lemon juice with a glass of water put the mixture in a spray bottle and spray your clothes. If you end up with some ink or makeup on your blouse try using some rubbing alcohol to get it out according to racked. If this is not possible then hang it up in an area that has good air circulation.
Make a solution of one tablespoon of lemon juice to one cup of water. Place a sheet of paper towel behind the stain and use an alcohol soaked. Place in a spray bottle and mist the shirt or garment all over. Not often but sometimes i do wake up outfit in mind ready to get dressed and my jeans or shirt will be all the way at the bootom of my dirty clothes bag sheeeeeesh.
I cnt afford sometimes either. Wow so dang helpful. Turn your sweaty clothes inside out and leave them hanging inside your bathroom while you shower. Following your shower leave the clothes hanging and open the bathroom windows to dry and air them out.
I jus buy new clothes cuz i cnt find or have time for washing. 3 simple ways to freshen your laundry without toxic chemicals. The steam from the shower will help get rid of wrinkles and odor.
- Do Paper Toilet Seat Covers Work
- Do You Tip Cleaning Lady
- Does Drinking Warm Water Help Lose Weight
- Do Drum Fish Have Worms
- Dog Ear Hurts When Touched
- Does Charging Overnight Damage Battery
- Does Mcdonalds Do Lunch All Day
- Do Capricorns And Geminis Get Along
- Does Instagram Tell You Who Views Your Videos
- Do Cicadas Sing At Night
- Do I Have To Give My Doctor My Social Security Number
- Do I Have Malware On My Phone
- Do I Need A Costco Card To Buy Pizza
- Do Eggs Go Bad After The Expiration Date
- Do Ex Presidents Have Secret Service For Life
- Dogs Bad Breath Smells Like Poop
- Does Reading Help Your Brain
- Does Someone Know If You Block Them
- Does Diesel Fuel Kill Weeds
- Dog That Looks Like Teddy Bear Breed