What Word Is The Same In Every Language
There is no word or phrase which is the same in every language.
What word is the same in every language. Smiles are the same in every language. Banana is an example of a word that is largely. However there are a great number of words that are similar in many languages. That word is huh.
It is unlikely that they would all have the same words for the same thing. According to mark dingemanse and his colleagues huh is a word that is actually native to all languages. There is no one word that is exactly the same in every world language. 5 words that sound the same in almost every language.
Technically there s no word that s the same in every language. Researchers in the netherlands traveled to five continents visiting native speakers of. One thought on 5 words that sound the same in almost every language paul says. Words may share roots and flit across language barriers but because there s such a vast number of sounds a human can make it s very unlikely that we d all spontaneously come up with the same word for the same thing.
March 27 2019 at 2 31 pm. Papa for example is baba in chinese appa in korean and abba in hebrew. Globalization has produced a few words which are used all over. Except that apparently we have.
However there are some select words that sound pretty much the same across so many languages. For the purpose of universal communication you would have to rely on a facial expression. Their fascinating in depth article talks about the word huh as in huh or to put it another way what did you say it is claimed that this universal word occurs in a large sample of unrelated languages. Istock love may be the universal language but the universal word is hardly romantic a new study suggests.
These words along with a few others are the same in almost every language i ve encountered with slight variations in pronunciation. In reference to what some other answerers said taxi and coffee are chuzeche and kafei respectively in mandarin banana is. According to scientists from the max planck institute for psycholinguistics there is only one word in existence that s the same in every language and that word is huh.
- The Biggest Roller Coaster Ever
- The World Is As You Dream It
- The Largest Home In America
- Tell Me A Joke Now
- The History Of Christmas Caroling
- The Sound Of Music Trivia
- The Meaning Of May Day
- Things To Say After A Fight
- The Best Time To Take Probiotics
- The Largest Animals In The World
- The Difference Between Cologne And Perfume
- Things To Do When You Win The Lottery
- Three Facts About George Washington
- Taste Of Home Christmas Cookies 2018
- The Best Way To Apply Foundation
- Things That Rhyme With Can
- Things To Sell On Facebook
- Things To Teach A Puppy
- The Least Expensive State To Live In
- Things To Say When People Die