Why Do Cops Always Touch The Back Of A Car
It might sound bizarre but this tactic ensures that no one is hiding in the trunk and could pop out.
Why do cops always touch the back of a car. For a truck they just put their hand print on the tailgate. Police officers will often briefly tap your car s tail light before approaching the window. As it turns out it s based. Secondly the cops do touch the back of the cars because they want to have their finger prints on it.
For cars and suv s they re supposed to push down on the trunk rear door to ensure that it is closed all the way guess you never really know what is in there and to leave a hand print on the car in case something goes down. One of those things is proving that that officer was with that car so when officers approach a vehicle they touch the rear of it trooper steve said the method is used for two primary reasons.
- Does Windex Have Alcohol In It
- Does Curling Your Eyelashes Damage Them
- Do You Have To Put Return Address On Mail
- Dog Breed With Longest Tongue
- Dogs Looking For A Home
- Does Canada Have Bagged Milk
- Do Not Wear White After Labor Day
- Does Bar Soap Go Bad
- Does Washington Dc Have A Capital
- Do Dealerships Buy Cars From Manufacturer
- Does Ice Water Burn More Calories
- Does Having Something Plugged In Use Electricity
- Does Baking Soda Get Old
- Does Caffeine Dehydrate Your Body
- Dog Toys That Are Hard To Destroy
- Do I Need A Costco Card To Buy Pizza
- Does Expires On Include That Date
- Do Dollar Stores Make A Lot Of Money
- Does Bluetooth Use More Battery
- Does Water Ever Go Bad